Street parties and events
The UK has a long history of organised street parties to celebrate national events. Why not organise one for your neighbours for the Platinum Jubilee?
We encourage you to organise community events, Village Hall or Street Parties at any time through the bank holiday weekend, but particularly as part of The Big Jubilee Lunch on Sunday 5th June. You can read guidance on how to host a street party here.
Map of events
If you’re planning to host a street party, you can share the details on the GOV.UK interactive map.
View the map
All events must comply with the public health guidance in place at the time.
- Guidance on holding a Platinum Jubilee street party or event in Somerset
- Street parties and events – Your questions answered
- If your road is in North Somerset you can find out how to make a request here.
- Bath and North East Somerset Council have a page on holding a community street party or fête here and a page on road closures and Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders here.
- Find information on how to plan your private residents street party at www.streetparties.org.uk