The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are are valid for 5 years and are made for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the following categories:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
If your company wins, you will be:
- invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace.
- presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
Reported benefits include worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and, importantly, a boost to staff morale.
Making a nomination
Previous Somerset Recipients
A list is at this link Somerset Recipients – HM The Queen’s Award for Enterprise